Wedding cake in Lagos and Ibadan

Our Light Fruit Cake

0 minutes, 47 seconds Read

See what goes into our signature yummy yet healthy light fruit cake 🙌. We do not cover nonsense. Be rest assured that you’re getting value for your money.

Light Fruit Cake

Dearest 2022/2023 bride-to-be, if we are not your wedding cake plug and you reside in Lagos or Ibadan states of Nigeria, then you’re missing out big time.

Our Wedding cake promo packages

Our wedding cake packages are so affordable and we have something suitable for every bride. And with us, you do not need to break the bank.

  • Wedding Cake Promo (2022/2023)
  • Wedding cake in Lagos and Ibadan
  • Wedding cake in Lagos and Ibadan
  • Wedding cake in Lagos and Ibadan

We are very much open for your bookings, inquiries, and order placement.

Please note that our wedding cake promo packages expires in February 2023. Also we only accept 80% booking payment at least a month to your D-Day and the remaining 20% two weeks to your event.

Also note that your bookings confirm your date with us. On payment confirmation, we will send you a receipt, which we advice you should keep safe.

Spread the love

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What Our Clients Say
1 review
Open chat
Hello 🙋,
How may Sussy Cakes, Confectionery, and Events say 'YES' to you today please?