Thanks for ordering/shopping at Sussy’s Cakes, Confectionery, and Events. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we’re here to help.
There will be no returns, refunds, or exchanges accepted for perishable items, unless an error has been made with your order by us. In the event that an error has been made, you must contact us within 30 minutes of receiving your order. We will try our best to remedy the situation, but there is no guarantee. Any attempts to return/refund/exchange perishable items after the 30 minute time period expires will not be honored.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
As our products are perishable, they are always made/baked/decorated fresh by our skilled staff.
- If you do not pick up your order as agreed, we do not give a refund. If you need it at a later date, you will have to pay for both. We cannot resell any product that is not picked up by the customer.
- If you decide to pickup a order yourself, we will not be held responsible for any delivery defect.
- Any changes made to an order after payment has been confirmed by us will incur more charges. Any changes to be made must be made within 2 working days before delivery date. For wedding cakes or large birthday cakes, changes must be requested within 2 weeks after order has been placed.
- If you cancel your order after payment has been confirmed by us, we will not offer a refund.
- Please note that delivery fees are not included in your order
- Sussy’s Cakes, Confectionery, and Events, reserves the right to modify its exchange/return policy at any time.
- 80% non-refundable payment is required to book your event with us and secure your date. Final payment must be made 2 weeks to event date.
- After payment is completed, any changes requested will incur extra charges.
- In cases where the final payment isn’t made 2 weeks to event date, your deposit won’t be refunded.
- In cases where event is canceled, please notify us immediately. We would make necessary refund after removing after removing administrative charges
- In cases where events are rescheduled, please notify us immediately to re-book your event date. This might incur additional charges depending on the setup already carried out by our event team.
- In cases where we cancel your event ourselves, we will make 100% refunds
- Your satisfaction is extremely important to Sussy’s Cakes, Confectionery, and Events . If you are not fully satisfied with our service, please contact us to discuss your concerns.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.